Commercial – Business Insurance

We Fit Your Individual Needs.

Our Business Owners Insurance program (BOP) is designed to meet your unique business insurance needs and provide the protection you want. It provides property coverage for your building and its contents, as well as liability coverage for legal liability exposures specific to your business.

You can choose the coverage dollar limit for buildings and business personal property. In most cases, we’ll provide coverage at replacement cost, with no depreciation deduction and no coinsurance required.

BOP also provides coverage for loss of business income. An important part of your coverage, this pays for actual loss of income in the event of a covered loss during the time your property is being repaired or replaced.

Coverage applies for up to 12 consecutive months, with no dollar limit or waiting period for coverage to begin.

BOP automatically covers you for losses arising from mechanical breakdown of any equipment that generates, transmits or utilizes energy, or operates under vacuum or pressure.

We offer a broad range of optional coverage to fulfill the “special” needs of most businessowners. The result is a custom-tailored insurance plan just for you. After all, more than 100 different classes of businesses are eligible!


Commercial Package: 


For businesses and other enterprises that don’t fit into one of our BOP programs, we offer our Commercial Package Insurance Policy. It’s flexible, so you can pick and choose which insurance coverage you need to properly protect your business. 

  • Commercial Property
  • Commercial General Liability
  • Commercial Inland Marine
  • Commercial Crime
  • Commercial Equipment Breakdown

Professional Liability:


Professional liability insurance, also known as errors and omissions insurance (E&O), is a coverage for businesses that offer professional and personal services. E&O insurance protects you in the event that a client is harmed from a service or advice that you provide for which you are held legally liable.  The professional liability insurance policy generally covers:


Negligence – Alleged mistakes or advice your company makes through professional services provided.


Defense Costs – Suits against your company regardless of fault.


Services previously performed – Up to an agreed time frame your business will be covered for service completed.

  • Liquor Liability:  Our Liquor Liability Insurance provides needed protection to businesses that sell liquor products. We offer this coverage to eligible retailers, as well as to restaurants where liquor sales are an incidental part of the business.
  • Business Auto & Transport: You have a successful business that you can be proud of. We want to make sure you get insurance coverage at a cost that gives you value for your money. Our Commercial Automobile products are designed to be flexible and can provide liability and physical damage protection for a single vehicle or an entire fleet of vehicles.
  • Worker’s Compensation:  Our Worker’s Compensation Insurance products provide the protection you need to compensate employees for medical expenses and lost wages resulting from a work-related injury.
  • Commercial Umbrella:  Commercial Excess Liability – or “Umbrella” – insurance policy gives your business an added layer of liability protection over and above your commercial policies.  If your business is ever held legally responsible for an incident and your underlying policy limits are insufficient to cover the costs, your Umbrella policy will provide additional coverage, up to your selected policy limit amount.


 Business Owners Policies

  • Commercial Package Policies
  • Contractors & Tradesman
  • General Liability
  • Worker’s Compensation
  • Commercial Excess/Umbrella
  • Inland Marine
  • Transportation
  • Commercial Auto
  • Lessor’s Risk